>...
>...
>...
>......



reboot my PC: I have already said that a technician more computers are down. How to reboot a machine can solve this problem? We had discussed it for a few minutes until I realized that it would be faster to just reboot.

Re-Router: Why? Just because the next item on popisu.Kabelski modem is obviously a problem, but we have to reboot my router first. In addition, the individual began to examine the router as if it was going to tell me it is not supported and end calls. I told her router is all that supports it and I rebooted. This resulted in more fighting and more frustration.

Finally, I look at her service, and sure enough, it was some type of reset on their end and everything was back to normal.

people call the help desk technology, because they want answers and solutions as soon as possible. This entire process, including waiting time, I was more than an hour to solve a problem with an obvious solution that could have been fixed within 2 minutes.

If you manage help desk technology, consider letting your technicians do their job rather than read speech ever customer who calls. They will quickly solve problems and provide a much better user experience overall. In addition, since you will spend less time on the phone per call, can handle more calls. It's a win-win!

Labels: ,


Watch Hot Video